Team Co-ordinator (Amble)
- Organisation: Tomorrow’s People
- Salary: £20,038 – £20,641 pro-rata
- Salary info: (£12883 to £13269 pa. 22.5hrs pw, Monday – Friday 9am to 1.30pm)
- Job Type: Part time
- Closing date: 11 July 2014
- Location: Amble
You will assist the Team Leader with:-
- recruiting prospective young people to the programme,
- administering and running the programme,
- achieving contractual targets and outcomes
- helping arrange activities for the young people
- providing supervision to the young people
- maintaining effective links and partnerships with outside organisations, agencies and employers.
You must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to empathise with the needs of disengaged youngsters so that they become motivated to successfully complete the programme. You will be a part of a small team and will need to be able to work as an effective team member and sustain a varied and challenging workload. As many of the activities take place off-site you will be required to work throughout Amble and the surrounding area and have access to your own transport.
Tomorrow’s People is a national charity that works to help those who are furthest from the labour market get and keep a job. Within this provision is the Working It Out programme that supports excluded young people (aged 16 to 24 yrs) and helps them develop life-management skills and gain practical work experience and employment through a series of activities.
To apply please email / post your CV together with a covering letter to Nikki Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Tomorrow’s People, Unit 19 Alexander Stephen House, Holmfauld Road, Glasgow G51 4RY explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role, to be received no later than 5pm Friday 11th July 2014. Tomorrow’s People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. An enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) disclosure is required for this post.
Person Specification Works (DOC document)